|Bhagavad-gita 4.7 In the center square, Krsna is shown in His original two-handed form, holding a flute. Surrounding Him are ten of His eternal incarnations, pictured in the order in which they appear in the material world, beginning clockwise from the lower left-hand corner.
- Matsya, the fish incarnation, is saving the Vedas.
- Kurma, the tortoise incarnation, is holding the hill on His back.
- Varaha, the boar incarnation, is fighting with the demon Hiranyaksa.
- Nrsimhadeva, the lion incarnation, is killing the demon Hiranyakasipu.
- Vamanadeva, the dwarf incarnation, is begging some land from King Bali.
- Parasurama is killing the demoniac ksatriyas.
- Lord Ramacandra is going off into exile with His wife, Sita, and brother, Laksmana.
- Krsna is lifting Govardhana Hill, and beside Him is His brother Balarama.
- Lord Buddha.
- Lord Kalki is riding on His horse, killing all the demons and thus liberating them.